Chemicals Business Directory <<
Chemical Additives, Auxiliary <<
1) Chemical name or alias: 8,9-cedrene epoxide
2) Molecular formula: C15H24O
3) Odor: a persistent and precious woody odor shaded towards amber
4) Physical property: colorless to pale yellow liquid
5) Refractive index at 20° C: 1.4920 - 1.4980
6) Acid value: 1.0 max.
7) Ester value: 5.0 max.
8) ?+? cedrene epoxides (GLC): 95% min.
9) Storage: stored in shade, dry area away from sunshine and rain, and
purged with nitrogen
50kg or 100kg iron drum coated with PVF inside
Please use contact form for send message directly to seller. Your message will be sent directly to the recipient and will not be publicly displayed.