Ammonium Polyphosphate, App I
|Molecular formula: (nh 4po 3) n n> 50 |
Standards: hg / t 2770-1996
Ammonium polyphosphate (app) is an excellent, high-efficiency and nontoxic inorganic flame retardant, used as the necessary flame-proof additive for all kinds of expanding-type flameproof paint and flame retardant products. The polymerization degree of our ammonium polyphosphate (app) is higher than 50; the solubility in water is lower than 2g in every 100ml water.
1. High content of phosphorus, nitrogen, good flame retardant effect.
2. High polymerization degree, low water-solubility and hygroscopicity.
3. Ph value is near to neutral, good thermal stability and compatibility.
4. Low toxicity (ld 50> 10g / kg) , safe production and use.
1. Used to prepare many kinds of high-efficiency expanding-type flameproof coating, the flameproof treatment for multistory building, ships, trains, cables, etc.
2. Used in the flameproof treatment for woods, plywood, fiberboard, papers, fibers, etc.
3. Used as the main flameproof additive for expanding-type flame retardant used in plastic, resin, rubber, etc.
4. Make into powder extinguishing agent to be used in large-area outfire for forest, oil field and coal field, etc.
Packing: 25kg woven bag with plastic liner
Please use contact form for send message directly to seller. Your message will be sent directly to the recipient and will not be publicly displayed.