Melamine Modified Ammonium Polyphosphate, App (Phase-II)
|Molecular formula: (nh 4po 3) n n> 1000 |
Cas no. : 68333-79-9
Einecs no. : 269-789-9
Model no. : cf-app 202
Melamine modified app-II (cf-app 202) is a flame retardant based on phosphorus / nitrogen synergism, free formaldehyde, manufactured from cf-app 201 with melamine modified according to own method.
Cf-app 202 is differs from cf-app 201 in the following properties:
- reduce water solubility;
- reduce viscosity in water;
- obviously improve dispersibility and compatibility with plastic materials;
- increase fluidity of powder;
- improve thermal expansion efficiency during inflaming retarding process.
Cf-app 202 can be used for all applications that ammonium polyphosphate is suitable. Cf-app 202 is more fine than cf-app 201, at the meantime cf-app 202 is more rule granule figure, which makes cf-app 202 more dispersive in plastics and rubber than cf-app 201.
- expanding fire-refractory coating (acid and solvent type) ;
- ire-refractory building board, coiled material;
- thermal plasticity polyolefin and unsaturated arene plastic;
- epoxy resin and unsaturated resin;
- cable and rubber;
- plastic material of electron device;
- fiber fabric;
Packing: 25kg woven bag with plastic liner.
Please use contact form for send message directly to seller. Your message will be sent directly to the recipient and will not be publicly displayed.