Ammonium Chloride for Agriculture
1) Chemical name: Ammonium Chloride
2) Formula: NH4Cl
3) The product accords with national standard: GB2946-92
4) Property: white powdered crystals, specific gravity 1.532 (17° C),
easily absorbs moisture, and forming a cake, soluble in water, and the
solubility varies as the temperature increases, sublimes at 340° C.
It appears strong corrosiveness
5) Uses: mainly used as nitrogenous fertilizer, but crops of tabooing chlorine
is not suitable
6) Caution: avoid moisture and water, do not store and transport together
N. W.: 50kg/bag
With outer polypropylene woven bag
Lined with plastic film
Please use contact form for send message directly to seller. Your message will be sent directly to the recipient and will not be publicly displayed.